Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Sooooooooooo

Today was my last day! I had a rough couple of days there.

1) I had some health issues that popped up and messed up my sleep. I am a 10 hour a night girl and I have been getting 2-3.
2) One of the health issues involved me inhaling some rice, which does not dissolve that fast in the lungs I have found. Fortunately I do this a lot, so I know that even when I can feel the food in my lungs and it causes severe asthmatic reactions for several days, there is no point in going to the doctor, because food does dissolve, even in your lungs. I have asthma anyway, so this just made it worse and I had to go back on my steriod inhaler, which I was supposed to be totally weaned from.
3) This stomach virus won't go away (I had it weeks ago, but still have a very sensitive stomach), so yesterday at school, I vomitted in the trash while changing diapers and I can't eat much without feeling sick again.
4) I got no Christmas presents done by my deadline (today).
5) I am having money issues also, mostly because I quit my job before Christmas.
6) The woman who had been taking all of my shifts can no longer do so, because her car broke down, and so I have to work tomorrow night.
7) My hubby is mad at me because I said I had mailed something, but I hadn't. I feel like a heel, not for forgetting to mail it, but for lying to avoid a fight. So he is pretty much not speaking to me. I don't know what to say since he is right to be mad.
8) I have to spend all day tomorrow painting to fulfill orders, so I cannot even enjoy my first day home.

I think I'll go to bed and see how things are tomorrow.

2 gentle comments:

Nan said...

It's a beautiful day the Lord has made, so hope all is better with the morning light! Hugs to you!!

Jasmine's Mommy said...

I've enjoyed reading your blog. It's very refreshing! Congrats on homeschooling your kids. When my daughter gets old enough, we'll also be homeschooling her. Have a wonderful holiday :)