Monday, December 3, 2007

My awesome husband...

Can I just share how he is constantly surprising me and blessing me with the smallest but most meaningful gestures? I had bought a huge jug of V8 juice months ago and never drank it. I love V8 juice, but for some reason I never ever felt like a glass. It was super irritating to my husband because I had insisted on buying it despite his doubts that I would ever drink it. He pointed it out weekly and started saying that he would never buy it for me again because it was a complete waste of money. I couldn't argue since he was right.



Yesterday he came home from the grocery store and told me he had a "gift" for me in the garage. I went out there and looked and there was a small case of single serving V8 cans. He said that way they wouldn't go bad in between me drinking them.



He constantly surprises and delights me.

0 gentle comments: