Thursday, December 13, 2007

Getting Crafty...

I have one day to turn this into bows...
This, sadly, is all I have done...
At this point it is more about fulfilling an obligation, than making money. I do like to make bows, but not for pay. Hopefully I will get much more done tonight. I am selling them at the local mom's group (MUMS- moms uplifting, mentoring, and serving) meeting tomorrow. Note to self: next time say no!

I picked up a little more ribbon, and I found this super cute fabric at Hobby Lobby (click on the pic to see it better). Won't that be the most precious baby blanket for my new nephew due in February? The patchwork fabric is for the back and ruffle. I might skip the ruffle and just make a matching jumper. It was uber expensive, but I know it will be doubly loved and cherished because it will be made by Aunt Lala. I already have two half finished baby blankets to finish crocheting, but those cannot be touched until after the Christmas stuff is done.

0 gentle comments: