Wednesday, November 14, 2007

My babies are 5!!!

Here they are at their party last Saturday. I french braided their hair and it looks so sweet.
Here they are jumping with brother. He was a big help during the party (surprising since he begged not to go).
Here is Tristie with her birthday "banners" she made while sissy was sick.
Tabby enjoying her "pupcake."
Tristie enjoying hers.





It is hard to believe how the years have flown...
4 years old!




3 years old!



2 years old!



1 year old!



3 days old!


Negative 1 day old!

If I could go back in time and live the last 5 years over again, I would. I would nurse longer (we quit at 2.5) and never take a job outside the home even if I could take them with me. I would enjoy them more and photograph them more. And I would never begrudge one sleepless night or one dirty diaper. I miss my babies!

1 gentle comments:

Anonymous said...

They are so cute!!

a Very Happy Birthday to the Twins!

Hope they and your family had loads of fun!!

lOv
vEENs