Tuesday, November 13, 2007

A better day...

I removed the bit about ds and I. Things are much better than I thought they were and we are closer than ever. I am learning to trust God more and worry less.

I am making costumes for our Thanksgiving play. I am making all the girls (6) Native American looking shifts to wear over their clothes and hopefully headbands if I have the time. They aren't going to be super looking because I am looking to do them on the cheap. I am also making myself a bonnet, shawl and apron to wear over a black dress while I narrate the play. It is more of a pageant than a play since all the children do is sing and I narrate in between. It is really a nice show though. Jessie (the preschool director) did a great job of putting it all together. They will sing "Give Thanks", "Jesus Loves Me", "Jesus Loves the Little Children", "God Our Father" (the blessing song), "This Little Light of Mine", "Hallelu, Hallelu" and "One Small Voice". The girls are doing a duet on One Small Voice. I think it is funny that the song is about one voice and she is having two girls sing it. I will post pictures of the pageant when we do it. I hope I don't embarrass myself with the poorly constructed costumes.

Gotta go do devotional with ds and put the girls to bed (they fell asleep on the couch again...) then it is off to bed for me. I am trying to get into the habit of going to bed early so I can rise early to do my quiet time before everyone gets up.

0 gentle comments: