Monday, November 12, 2007

A bad day...

I couldn't find the yarn I needed after going to 4 different stores! So frustrating. So I just ordered it from LBY. We didn't make it to the thrift store since it took me so long to look for the yarn. I did get a few cool things: a pumpkin muffin pan for all the pumpkin bread I make this time of year, some capri tights that actually fit and don't pull my undies down (2 pair - all they had in my size) and some fabric drawers to put the girls toys in on the bookshelves. We also ate at Panera bread and everyone had the broccoli cheddar soup with bread for dipping. I also had a half of a harvest orchard salad. That has to be my favorite restaurant.

I removed the personal info here about ds's and my discussion. Typical mom and teen stuff that is better now.

0 gentle comments: