Thursday, November 13, 2008

Waking from my slumber



I just realized last night that the girls' birthday is tomorrow! And their party is Saturday! I had left it all to my husband to handle, but he asked me to order a cake. I have always made cupcakes for every party, but he wants a cake this time. Publix makes decent cake (no lard icing), so I am going to order from there.

I have to get chips, dip, and other snacks/drinks. I have to get decorations. I also have to do some kind of goodie bag. I had intended to make something well in advance, but of course nature had other plans.

I have decided to do crayon rolls and notepads. I am going in search of fabric, interfacing, ribbon, crayons and notepads today. I will also order the cake and get the snacks.

Here is the easiest tut I found for the crayon rolls:

1 gentle comments:

Tami @ This Mom's Delight said...

Happy Happy Birthday, Girls!!