Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving

I will post pictures later. We had a nice Thanksgiving at my mother and father's house. It was made more nice by the fact that Mother had her portion of the meal catered and therefore wasn't stressed at all. Today we went to get paint and he talked me into a front loader washer/dryer set that was on sale. That will be our Christmas present to each other. It is nice because he is hard to shop for and this saves me racking my brain, and it will be nice to do more laundry at once to save time. Now we are painting. I am already having buyers remorse on the paint since the colors weren't perfect. I had to either go brighter than I wanted or more muted. I went with the muted tone, to be safe, because the kitchen is supposed to be spice colored and I didn't want it bright orange. We'll see how it turns out...

0 gentle comments: