Friday, November 14, 2008

I need to apologize

I feel so ungrateful for all I have and for that I am sorry. I know it is all part of the grieving process. I tried to tell my husband this morning that even though I look normal, I am not normal. I am broken and may be for some time. I am grateful that I have a beautiful family of three children and one husband, all of whom love me very much. I hope that God does something wonderful with my pain. In the meantime, forgive me my pity party and my resentment. I hope to be better soon.

4 gentle comments:

Sarah R said...

It's ok to grieve, and no need to apologize to us at all. I've had two miscarriages, and so I understand your pain. Know that I'm here praying for you. ~hugs~

Mary said...

Thanks for coming to my blog. I read what you said on Terry's blog about having to take a break from blogging because you feel torn up. I feel the same. I admire the passion and conviction of the bloggers who have large families and homeschool, but I am past that, with boys 21 and 19, and I am 55, so I can't go back and do it over. Some of the blogs make me feel very condemned, like I did everything wrong (Satan usually hurls that at me: your life has been a series of errors) when I know it isn't true, since we made all of our important decisions with much thought and prayer. Oh well. I hope you are taking care of yourself. Mary.

Tami @ This Mom's Delight said...

I'm praying for you and your family. Each of you need to grieve in your own way. Just be sure to give your kiddos lots of hugs, k?

Amy said...

I happened to click on your name from Terry's blog and my heart is breaking for you as I've your past few posts. I have had three miscarriages myself and know how devastating it is to lose a precious baby in such a way. Take care of yourself and please know that prayers are being said for you, dear sister. May God bless you and comfort you as you grieve. *hugs & love*