Thursday, November 6, 2008

A little scare...

I started spotting and cramping yesterday, so I went and got a sonogram today. Everything looked great! The babies heart rate was 169. I saw movement of the arms and legs which was so neat! I want to scan the pics so I can post them but they won't scan on the printer at home.

I wonder if there is truth to the wives' tale that a high heart rate means a girl. At least I have a girl name. Tessa Elizabeth, Tessa Beth for short.

I am making a Stouffer's meal for dinner: chicken enchiladas, yum! If hubby was home, he wouldn't like it. I am just too tired to stand up and cook all night with so much cleaning to do.

Tomorrow Mom, sil and I go shopping for matching Christmas outfits for the grandkids. I really need a second day to rest, but I try not to turn Mom down too often.

Time for dinner, then off to bed!

0 gentle comments: