Monday, July 14, 2008

Something to encourage...

Bek's Blog: Joshua24v15

I found this post and thought it was encouraging. I remember when the twins were born, I literally cried every single day for the first six months. I remember being paranoid the neighbors could hear me through the baby monitor since I sometimes picked up their calls. Then it occurred to me that if they could hear me losing it every single day and never came over to help, they were not worth worrying about. That is how I knew it got easier. By the second six months, I was only crying every other day. By the 3rd six months, I was only crying once a week and after 18 months, I was maybe crying once a month (of course, by then, I was being treated for ppd). It helps to know that someone else has had it worse, so it will be ok.

0 gentle comments: