Monday, July 14, 2008

Blog Mission Tour at Becoming Me!



Becoming Me is hosting a bloggy tour where we are to post our own mission statement. I hardly feel qualified to have a mission statement since no one reads my blog, but I do have a purpose to why I blog, so I will post that:

My purpose in blogging is to examine my life from a spiritual perspective privately here in public (my tongue in cheek reference to the fact that no one reads my blog), to express my heartfelt desire to become a woman who pleases God, to encourage those who might happen by who struggle feeling they are the only imperfect moms/wives/women out there, and to document my day to day attempts to improve myself for God’s glory. I do promise to be more consistent in my posting, put my family’s needs (including my husband’s need for the house to be tidy) first before reading or posting, not post negative things about others except in an abstract non-specific sense, and to attempt to glorify God in all that I say or show.

2 gentle comments:

Mrs.Naz@BecomingMe said...

Beautiful. And I will start reading your. I love your intro picture. Thanks for participating

Joy Junktion said...

Very nice mission statement. I like the 'nobody reads my blog' - I feel the same way but have realized that I write because the Lord speaks and if one person is touched then it is worth it.
I'll be back.