Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Why? and more dresses/skirts

Why do I feel jealous of people who have things I don't actually want or do things I don't really want to do? Two women at the church were getting ready to go set up a booth at a craft fair. I felt jealous. Why? I could get a booth to sell my paintings and other stuff at any craft fair I want, but I choose not to. Painting takes up so much of my time at home, and I have made a conscious decision to scale back the business. Doing only orders from word of mouth. But I still felt jealous. I don't get it.


Why do people who love me put me down? The people who love me the most (not dh) sometimes put me down when I better myself. Making fun of my efforts to be a better wife or person. I imagine it stems from insecurity and competitiveness on their part, but it is always hurtful when someone you trust makes fun of you for trying to be a better person.





Well, I figured out late Friday, most of my angst over the crisis was really due to a virus I was coming down with. I spent all day in bed with a fever and severe stomach cramps. It was better on Saturday, but didn't totally go away until Monday. So I never got a pic of Friday's outfit, it was off too fast. I will post Thursday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday, and today's outfits to round out my "week of dresses and skirts" even though I am well past a week. Dh is much happier to have me dressing so feminine, but I did change into pants the one time he asked me to (when we went to the county fair- because of the rides, he didn't want me "exposed").



Thursday's (preschool and housework)My black flats



Saturday's (soccer game and grocery shopping)



Sunday's (church and deep cleaning)



Monday's (preschool and housework)





Today's (preschool and housework)- sorry for the bad pic but I used the timer


Another bow holder made for my friend Tiffany's dd:


0 gentle comments: