Saturday, October 6, 2007

Homemaking Survey

http://biblegirl1999.blogspot.com/2007/09/homemaking-survey.html

Aprons – Y/N? If Y, what does your favorite look like?
Yes, I only have one that dh made for his grandfather (who has since passed away). He gave it to me one night when I was cooking and now I wear it every night.

Baking – Favorite thing to bake:
Pumpkin bread

Clothesline – Y/N?
No. I would like to but they are banned by the subdivision bylaws. One of the reasons I really didn't want to live in a subdivision. We didn't think our house was until after we had closed (we are on the outskirts of one).

Donuts – Have you ever made them Y/N?
No

Every day – One homemaking thing you do every day?
Dishes/laundry/trash (I know that is three, but those are my must-do's even if I am sick or exhausted)

Garbage Disposal – Y/N?
No, I asked for one for mother's day, but dh said it was too expensive

Handbook – What is your favorite homemaking resource?
Websites and blogs

Ironing – Love it or hate it? Or hate it but love the results?
Hate it but do it when necessary

Junk drawer – Y/N? Where is it?
Yes, nightstand drawer

Love – What is your favorite part of homemaking?
Folding laundry

Mop – Y/N?
Yes, weekly (needs it more often though)

Oven – Do you use the window or open the oven to check?
Both.

Pizza – What do you put on yours?
I like pineapple and veggies, but the rest of the clan likes meat lovers style so that is what we normally do

Recipe card box – Y/N? What does it look like?
Recipe book, but not very organized, mostly just houses torn magazine pages

Style of house – What style is your house?
2 floor house with garage, no basement; on the outskirts of a subdivision

Under the kitchen sink – Organized or toxic wasteland?
Relatively organized

Vacuum – How many times per week?
Ds vacuums and sweeps once a week, and I mop once a week

Wash – How many loads of laundry do you do per week?
7 including sheets and towels

X’s – Do you keep a daily list of things to do that you cross off?
No

Zzz’s – What is your last homemaking task for the day before going to bed?
Finish loading and start dishwasher OR unload

0 gentle comments: