Monday, October 1, 2007

New addition to the family

We got a new puppy. She is a Yorkiepoo (a Yorkshire terrier/poodle mix). Hubby gave me half the money from his Christmas bonus which finally came through. He offered me that or a Zune (ipod like device which plays movies, videos, music, pictures, etc.). Being non-technological and desperately wanting a new baby to mother, I chose the puppy. Her name is Muffin. I was contemplating all sorts of names including Pupcake (which is what the girls call cupcakes), Muffin, and some other human sounding names, but while I was making up my mind, the kids decided she was Muffin. She is a huge pooper. I am the pooper cleaner upper since she is "my dog". Funny how she is only my dog when she goes potty or needs something that costs money.

I have finally completed some crochet. I made two sets of "shoelace keepers" for the girls to wear on their new tennis shoes to school. The pink ones are for Tabby and the purple ones are for Tristie (I only photographed one of each set). Their shoes kept coming untied and I felt bad for Ms. Aimee having to retie them.


I also made a bow holder based on something I saw on ebay. It wasn't hard, but I couldn't figure out how she got hers all the way around the hanger. Two people that saw it while I was working on it wanted one. I will for sure make one for Tiffany (for her dd Zoe), who works with me in the nursery, because she is a friend. I don't know about selling them though. It was very time consuming. I have already started on Tiffany's and then I will make one more for the girls (twins have a lot of bows!!).

Gotta go pick up the girls (I am off today and have been working on organizing the playroom- more on that later!).

0 gentle comments: