Thursday, February 28, 2008

Lots of Drama today

I guess a lot of people will think less of me, but I was asked again to interview for the job. I did and I got it. My justification was that I will be the girls teacher so they will be with me all day long. It is going to be a big job, but it is only temporary. I committed to work through the end of summer. By doing so I can quit every single other job. I actually think I will have lots more time at home since this job will only be worked during the day instead of nights and weekends. There are a lot of hard feelings about me being hired since I don't have a degree or any training, but I am going to rise above and concentrate on making this a wonderful program for the children and do it to God's glory. My first order of business is to institute a prayer and devotional time for the teachers each morning.

I have to get my clothing priced to sell at the consignment sale tomorrow- drop off is tonight. I don't really have much together, but hopefully I can get enough done tonight to pay for what I need to buy.

My heart is still turned towards home, but I think this will solve a lot of problems for dh and I, and after summer I can return home with no bills and a surplus in the savings and focus totally on being a wife, mother and keeper at home. I don't intend to let anything slide in the meantime, except maybe my crafts.

0 gentle comments: