Saturday, February 23, 2008

More finished objects! (clickable pics)

This was a special order to match some crib bedding from Target. I got to pick the design and the monkey just really caught my attention.

This was also a special order. This woman wanted a banner for her father's birthday party. She said he liked fishing. I liked this design and was almost done before my dh realized I was painting a trout and as he said, "There's no trout fishing in Alabama! That needs to be a bass!" ?? How was I to know? I don't fish! So I tried to bass- it up, but dh said the mouth never did look right. Hopefully her dad wasn't so attentive to detail. Next time I will know to ask and start off with the right fish, because apparently it is hard to turn a trout into a bass.

1 gentle comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.