Saturday, October 4, 2008

Girls Day

Since the boys went to the football game, we girls went to see the horrible chihuahua movie with friends. I just like to go to the movies, but the girls deserved for it to be their pick. Before we went, I painted all of our toenails violet (Royal Romance). I usually pick a very neutral color. In fact I think the last time I went with anything this dark was almost 8 years ago, back when I worked fulltime. I was inspired by some blog I forgot to note.

Like the shoes? I got those Friday at Rack Room shoes on clearance. I figure I can't buy a lot that will last me through the pregnancy except shoes.

Top- Kohl's
Tank- Walmart
Skirt- Gap via the thrift store
Shoes- Rack Room $12
Bag- Target $14

Fortunately a lot of my prepregnancy clothes will work since the baby doll top is in style. The skirt is cutting me in the middle though. Weirdly, I haven't gained a pound, but my stomach is straining at the seams of my skirts. Either I am bloated or everything is shifting in there, because it surely isn't the baby. I read that the baby is the size of an apple seed right now.

1 gentle comments:

Sarah said...

Love that nailpolish color and you look great! :)

Welcome to my blog world...