Friday, October 17, 2008

Biting the bullet

Today I put my money where my mouth is and cleaned up the girls room. They have one tiny closet for the two of them, and currently have two seasons of clothes out, since the weather cannot make up it's mind. I found a clothing rack I had bought for readying garage sale clothes and set it up in the doorway to the attic. You can still walk around it. I got all of the clothes hung up and all of my stuff off their floor (I had been sewing on their floor recently). All of their toys are in boxes in the closet. Now it still looks terrible, because both the bookshelf and headboard are full of clutter. I will tackle that when we get back in town. I have to finish laundry and pack now.

We are headed for Six Flags for two days. Dh bought us season tickets and we got free passes for this weekend. I am so excited. Clearly I can't ride rides, but I don't really care for amusement rides. I just love traveling and eating out and sleeping in hotel rooms. I plan on taking a small tripod seat and my crochet to keep me while they enjoy themselves!

2 gentle comments:

CharmCityChica said...

Congrats on the new little munchkin...just came across your blog through Sarah R.'s. I think I am going to have to add you to my blogroll!

Nan said...

Oh my goodness! It's been awhile since I visited when there was not much blogging going on I think.

What fantastic news, congratulations on the new little one! I wrote a story about an experience I had while expecting my first baby many moons ago and entered it in another contest and the voting period is right now, if you are interested in reading a funny story and possibly voting for me.....

Will you please go here http://blokthoughtsnmore.blogspot.com/ and vote for me? There is a direct link on my blog... please? I wantta win, and I'm desperate, that's why the begging! Thanks!! LOL and again congratulations!