Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Not much to say...

Except that I cry every single day, sometimes every hour, and not just about the baby. I am still on a tv fast. My girlfriend at work told me that she was going to fast and pray about an issue and we got to talking about the importance of fasting when you really need God to hear you and you really need to hear God. I did some thinking, and while my waistline would prefer the food fast, my heart and mind need the tv fast. We'll see how it goes.

I have an ob appointment for my first check up since the baby tomorrow. Hopefully my hormones have returned to normal.

2 gentle comments:

Tami @ This Mom's Delight said...

How did the appointment go? I really need to move my family away from the t.v. and more into God's Word. Thinking of you.

Joy said...

Hugs, dearest one. I will add you to my prayers- how well I understand what you are going through. Your song is lovely, and so true. Hold tight to Him! Grace and peace of our Heavenly Father to you!